Computer Support is crucial for every business, organisation and institute, and we pride ourselves on giving our clients 100% commitment. We understand the importance of IT within today’s workplace, and we guarantee to have a quick resolution to any IT issue you are experiencing.
What our clients want is immediate resolution to their problems, and we provide the means to do this, through remote assistance. In some cases wherever you are, we can have your IT issue resolved within minutes of the problem occurring. All you need is an active internet connection and a telephone line. Of course if the problem cannot be resolved remotely, we will be straight out of the door to solve the problem hands on.
The most crucial aspect of IT support is communication, and we want to answer all your questions no matter how small or how silly it sounds, after all we work for you.
- Face to face and remote assistance
- Installing and updating software packages
- Configuration of new hardware
- Identifying and solving any IT issues
- Designing, developing and maintaining computer networks
- Daily backups, so you can be safe in the knowledge that all your data is safe and secure
- Monitoring and maintaining other devices such as printers, scanners, keyboards, mice, monitors, projectors, and many more
It is particularly important to us that we supply only the best quality hardware because the hardware that we supply runs the software that we write. To this end we have developed relationships with a range of high quality hardware manufacturers and are able to supply from their complete range as well as providing backup and technical support.
We supply a complete range
- Servers, workstations & notebooks
- Monitors, projectors and other audio visual hardware
- Local, workgroup & network printers
- Barcode scanners and printers
- Hard-wired and secure wireless networks
- Handheld PDAs and rugged portable terminals
We can also supply and install component upgrades and spares to keep your computers operating and extend computer lifetime.
We are here for you if things go wrong - from simple software questions to getting your network up and running after a failure, our experience and training is at the disposal of our clients.
We invest in the training of our engineers to ensure that they can provide a high quality of service. Microsoft Certification ensures that your network is being looked after by engineers who can analyse and fix problems with confidence.
Jay By Jay provide telephone, email, remote access and of course on site support for businesses of all sizes. If it is hardware or network support that you are looking for please call us ... you can find our contact details on the contacts page.